Experience: 3-8 Years
We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Inventory planning, monitoring sales and pricing
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Analyze competition and ownership of product life cycle
- Between 3-8 years work experience on a similar role
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Ecommerce, PPC, SEM, SEO and overall digital experience is preferred
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org